GET YOUR GOLF ON with P.A.R.O.T.
The next BIG event for P.A.R.O.T. will be the 6th Annual GOLF TOURNAMENT. Please plan on joining us on Friday, April 28, 2017, at Colony West Golf Club, 6800 N.W. 88th Avenue, Tamarac. Registration is 11:00 a.m. Shotgun start: 12:00 p.m. Festivities are rain or shine!
- Scramble Format
- Prizes will be awarded for winning teams; prizes will also be awarded for men’s and women’s longest drive and closest to the pin
- Raffle prizes, putting contest, Hole in One contest, & much more
- Tournament registration fee includes light lunch, Goodie Bag, Golf Shirt, and Dinner
- Sponsorship opportunities start at $150 for Tee & Green Hole Sponsors
- ALL proceeds benefit the P.A.R.O.T. Foundation
- Early Bird Registration $100 by 3/15/17
- Cost: $125/player
- Credit cards accepted
Please call 954-597-3632 for more information.
Special thanks to this year’s Title Sponsor: West Construction, Inc.
The P.A.R.O.T. Foundation is a 501(c)3 whose mission is to enhance Tamarac Parks and Recreation facilities and programs through partnerships and fundraising.The funds raised will provide funding for youth program scholarships, playground equipment, and parks and recreation events.
TAMARAC PARKS AND RECREATION FOUNDATION, INC. – REGISTRATION # CH39272 – “A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.”