The Operation Swim even held on Saturday, May 19, 2018, was sponsored by P.A.R.O.T. The event featured water activities, learn to swim techniques, survival basics, and more.
Dedication of a the new scoreboard at the Caporella Aquatic Center was held during the a spring Splash Bash event. The Splash Bash was held on Saturday, April 7th, from Noon to 4:00 p.m. with the scoreboard taking place at 12:30 p.m. The Parks and Recreation Foundation of Tamarac purchased and donated the scoreboard which will be used during swim meetings, by the Tamarac Swim Team, and during other special events.
2018 Golf Tournament
Please make plans to join us on Friday, May 4, 2018 at Woodlands County Club, 4600 Woodlands Blvd., Tamarac, FL. Registration at 11:00 a.m. with a Shotgun Start at 12:00 p.m. Festivities Rain or Shine!
- Scramble Format
- Prizes will be awarded for winning teams; prizes will also be awarded for men’s and women’s longest drive and closest to the pin
- Raffle prizes, putting contest, Hole in One contest, & much more
- Tournament registration fee includes Light Lunch, Goodie Bag, Golf Shirt, and Dinner
- Sponsorship opportunities start at $150 for Tee & Green Hole Sponsors
- ALL proceeds benefit the P.A.R.O.T. Foundation
- Early Bird Registration $110 by 3/30/18
- Cost: $125/player
- Credit cards accepted
For tournament information or registration, please contact Linda Probert at 954-597-3632.
The P.A.R.O.T. Foundation is a 501(c)3 whose mission is to enhance Tamarac Parks and Recreation facilities and programs through partnerships and fundraising.The funds raised will provide funding for youth program scholarships, playground equipment, and parks and recreation events.
TAMARAC PARKS AND RECREATION FOUNDATION, INC. – REGISTRATION # CH39272 – “A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.”